ACE Golfshire is a Residential Project With 3 And 4 BHK Ready To Move

ACE Golfshire is a residential project with 3 and 4 BHK ready-to-move apartments with a location at Sector 150 Noida Expressway. The residential project is with 80 percent of land greens and open area. The rest of the 20% is with construction and well-laid developments. The residential project is with an area of 5.69 acres of prime land. The residential development is with premium lifestyle amenities and specifications. It has beautiful landscaping that makes it a project with ready-to-move towers on Noida Expressway. There is one small picturesque golf course at the rear with developments that adds to the fabulous golf course. It’s with the project has a 30-meter-wide road that connects with Noida Expressway. It has 75 meters of roads that let you enjoy the ease of access to main roads.

ACE Golfshire is with 3 BHK + Servant rooms and has a super area of 194.63 sq meters. The 3 BHK Super area has 155.61 sq meters and has 2 BHK super area of 111 sq meters. The residences have a full-blown clubhouse that includes kids playing area, swimming pool, and jogging track. It has meditation centers and a golf course, a badminton court, departmental store within the project area. The project architecture is Hafeez Contractor. The residential project is with 3 types of floor plans with 3 BHK and one type of 2 BHK. It has a resort club restaurant, gym, and coffee shop. There are double-height Italian marble-clad lobbies, resort convenience shuttle services malls, and metro stations. The development has a supermarket, Resort indulgences salon by Geetanjali Studio, doorstep laundry services, and Yoga and Zumba classes.

ACE Golfshire detail floor plans are with 2 BHK + Super area of 1195 sq ft, 3 BHK + Super area of 1675 sq ft. It has 3 BHK + Servant + Super area of 2095 sq ft. It has homes with better specification with spacious homes that adds to an extravagant lifestyle. The residential project is with earthquake resistance structure that makes it safe during an earthquake. It has external, and internal paint with Asian paints. There are floors with vitrified tiles in the drawing, dining, bedrooms, and kitchen. There are wood laminate floors in the master bedrooms. The project offers a combination of anti-skid ceramic tiles in toilets and balconies. It has granite stone with corridors and lifts lobbies.

ACE Golfshire is with doors and windows with external doors, and windows in UPVC. It offers internal hardwood frames with skin doors. The kitchen has granite tops in working platforms and ceramic tiles up to 2” above the working platforms.

It is a total of 455 ready-to-move apartments which makes it a low-density project. It has 5 luxurious residential towers and is next to Noida-Greater Noida Expressway. The project connects well with metro connectivity and with vastu. The residential project is with a good price structure that makes it affordable to buy. The residences give you a lifestyle that is with all necessities near to it. It includes schools, hospitals, malls, and markets that give you a life complete with all necessities. Wave City Eligo, Sikka Kaamya Greens Price List, Exotica Dreamville.

This entry was posted in real estate and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *