Buy Luxury Villas At Amrapali Hemisphere In Noida


Are you having the dream of having a luxurious lifestyle by staying in a lavish villa then the real estate builders of the Amrapali group have come up with a new project which is located in Noida which you should o explore! It is known as “The Hemisphere”.

Here, you can get your dream homes in the format of 2/3/4 bhk flats in sizes ranging from 100 – 400 sq.yds. In this township, you will find that the interiors have been beautifully decorated. What’s more they have been designed exquisitely based on latest technologies. You will find the township to be an eco-friendly project having numerous kinds of energy conservation measures. The project has been sprawled in a lush green are of 100 acres of land. It has a built-up area covering 20% and lush greenery covering the rest 80%.

Amrapali Builder Of Real Estate Location wise you will find the project to be located near Pari Chowk near Greater Noida thereby making it to be easily accessible from Noida, Delhi and other NCR regions. The two infrastructural marvels- Yamuna Expressway and the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway both of which are located very close to the project ensuring excellent connectivity. Pari Chowk is a well-planned region with wide networks of internal roads which abounds in facilities and amenities in the region that you may need for your day-to-day use. You will find many premium residential developments, MNCs, retails shops, hospitals, educational institutions, shopping complexes and entertainment zones all of which are located in close proximity. This sort of a location is ideal for people who wish to invest in real estate because of the presence of endless facilities and owing to its connectivity.

The residential township of has many of the latest amenities including club houses, swimming pools, gymnasium, reserved parking, library, spa, reticulated gas supply, joggers’ track, podium-type villas, multiple entrances, paved pathways, garden and terraces, non-stop power supply, panoramic views, etc. The builder has also provided the residents with many different kinds of sports facilities including Squash Court, Tennis Court, Badminton Court, etc.

Since the township is located near Greater Noida, the project is near the Noida Golf Course, Buddha Circuit, GIP and other interesting places.

You will also find that the project is located near a proposed metro station in proximity and various other infrastructural developments, the Amrapali villa project is all set to bring you the desired ROI.

Amrapali Aurum Towers, 2/3/4 BHK apartments at Sector-76, ‪‎Noida offering a great design complements everything around it. With iconic apartments at Amrapali Aurum Towers an exquisite lifestyle awaits you in all its opulence and splendor. The property starts from smallest price which solve many of character to describe all peaceful accessories. The people where many of cover calculate to be gone held. The lucky classical accessories going.

This entry was posted in real estate and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *